Write & publish on Decentralize.Today
We're always looking for quality content.
And our contributing writers come from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and professions.
Whilst some are specialists in their own fields, be it cybersecurity, programming, or as developers, others are authors, journalists, entrepreneurs and business people and many are just crypto enthusiasts and early adoptors who regularly share their views and insights.
We welcome original content and seek ideas and opinions that are creative, authentic, different and intriguing. Challenge our readers with an opinion piece, a book, product or service review, an interview, a short story, a personal recollection, technical evaluation, critique, a letter.......whatever, the format and subject matter is entirely up to you.
We offer our published authors exposure to our regular (and expanding) readership of over 15,000 people from all around the world and featured articles have the chance to become the top story on our home page and be pushed out through all our extensive social media channels and messaging groups.
The kinds of topics we’re looking to cover
Data protection or collection?
An open letter to the companies that own our data
Your take on the philosophy behind privacy
How to properly store your passwords
A comparison of VPN providers
Your vision of privacy within our global society
Your take on nation states
A review of a recent DApp
The strengths and weaknesses of decentralized systems
Centralized vs. Decentralized Exchanges
How decentralized is decentralized enough?
Recent developments in the industry
The road to adoption
Altcoins or shitcoins?
The battle of the cryptos
Coins & coin category reviews
Your experiences as an enthusiast / trader / investor / entrepreneur
Real use cases
National promotion & adoption
Industries where blockchain works
And whilst these are some of the main areas we cover at Decentralize.Today, we’re always looking to see where people think the future will take us
Smart homes & cities
A virtual society
Your vision of a future utopia / dystopia
Your city tomorrow, five years from now, fifty years from now
Biohacking and longevity
Human evolution in a ‘technologized’ world
Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence
Work can be submitted openly by you, under a pseudonym or even anonymously as long as it fully complies with our Writers Terms & Conditions
Submission can be made through any of the following channels
- Via encrypted email utilizing our PGP key........https://decentralize.today/pgp/PGP-key
- RIOT.....at @hamok888:matrix.org
- THREEMA......at https://threema.id/9FW37R44
- TELEGRAM......at t.me/decentralizetoday
- Send files via the secure fileshare function offered by Firefox Send, to enrol click here
For security reasons, we will only open files sent in the following formats:
.jpg, .pnp, .gif, .doc, .docm, .docx, .odt, .ott, .fodt, .uot, .xml, .dot, .html, .rtf or .txt
Advertise with Decentralize.Today
Utilize our site to announce your event, product or service to our audience
Choose from any of the following sponsorship options:
- The entire DT site with a major banner ad atop the home page with mini ads on all other pages with the option for exclusivity
- An article – announce your product, service or campaign with your own copy, billed as sponsored
- Press Release – announce your event, personnel appointment, product, service or media launch or any other significant occurrence via an article, in the upcoming events section and/or with the option to push to outside news agencies
- Mini-ad placements with numerous sites available throughout the site
- Title sponsorship of one of the site’s categories or regular features i.e Upcoming Events, 21 Questions, Tweetstorm
- Any or all of the above for your own tailored package
All options can be:
- set fee or varable
- with or without clickthroughs
- time or maximum amount barred
- amplified through our extensive Social Media and messaging group channels
Donate to us
Decentralize.Today is run by a dedicated group of like-minded individuals with a passion for privacy as a basic human right and particularly the technology that threatens and protects it.
Whilst no-one is salaried and the majority of our content is generated on a pro-bono basis, we do still have running costs for our communications and administration that we largely cover ourselves.
Whilst we do market for advertising, our preferred option is to keep the site as ad-free as possible.
Put simply, if you would like to make a donation towards our costs, we would be enormously grateful.
Our BTC address: bc1q3z06luq8m3ch3qsfw0aexsyerk0ufrx5lyt9te
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance and a willingness to act in its defense"